ISIS Arts Limited (company number 2632544) of First Floor, 5 Charlotte Square, Newcastle, NE1 4XF, email: email@example.com (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we are the data controller.
Information we may process about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.isisarts.org.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- Any information necessary for the purposes incidental to those listed above.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using "cookies", which are text files stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site, to recognise you when you return to our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service and will not be used without your consent.
To find out more about cookies, including how to control, enable or disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. We will only issue cookies if you have consented to them by setting your browser settings to accept cookies. Please note that if you refuse all cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and is accessible only by you and your nominated authorised users.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to provide you with, for example, information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Sharing your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about the applicants and investors registered with our Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Isis Arts Limited, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and you may edit your account information and preferences, where relevant, at any time.
You may request deletion of your account, where relevant, with our Site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing your username and password and requesting termination of your account.
Links to other sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Accessing your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold personal information about you by making a "subject access request" under the Act. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could have been disclosed to;
- give you a copy.
Any formal subject access request should be made in writing to the address below and may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information to meet our costs in providing you with such details.